- Jan 2017: Shooting WAR ON DRUGS, American docu-fiction TV series (History Channel). Lula plays Lalo, one of the main characters in episode 4.
- Lula will appear in the SHAKESPEARE'S SONNETS project at Hampton Court palace in Feb 2017, directed by Tom Latter and produced by Owle Schreame award-winning company Scaffold Shakespeare.
- The first play he wrote, AILES BLESSEÉS, produced by Exchange Theatre, was performed at the Drayton Arms Theatre in London in June and July 2016.
- Lula has joined the Motion Capture troupe Shapes in Motion, directed by Sarah Perry.
- Feature film 50 KISSES by Chris Jones. Winner of the Flickers International Vision Award at the RHODE ISLAND FILM FESTIVAL.
- JUNTA by Sander Aben shown at the CANNES FILM FESTIVAL (short film corner).
- ONE DIRECTION music video KISS YOU.
- The 1st European production of TWO SISTERS AND A PIANO by Nilo Cruz, Pulitzer Prize winner, at Leicester Square Theatre.
- LE PETIT PRINCE, European Tour: Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Turkey, Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia:
"Caroline Roussel and Lula Suassuna play these humorous and yet challenging roles with flair, wit and irony." Augsburger Allgemeine newspaper
"Caroline Roussel and Lula Suassuna provide, through their expressive acting some bright and cheerful theatre moments." Main-Spitze newspaper
- POILU AND TOMMY, nominated for BEST PRODUCTION at the OFF WEST END AWARDS:
"The characters are well-developed and the acting is very good." – "Tom Grace (Alfred) and Lula Suassuna (Charles) steal the show." www.remotegoat.com
"The performances of the cast were exceptional, especially Alfred (Tom Grace) and Charles (Lula Suassuna)." - "The show’s stellar cast’s comic timing and stunning performances make for a rather enjoyable watch." whatspeenseen.co.uk
***** "The entire 9-strong cast deliver a sterling job" - "... with Lula Suassuna (Charles) in particular a frustratingly funny companion." viewsfromthegods.co.uk
**** "Charles’ dependence on poetry and beauty to get him through the war was depicted sensitively by Suassuna." www.thepublicreviews.com